LEROSETT® Spot Treatment and Clearing Mask (The Original Clay Treatment Made In Sweden ) has been the choice of thousands of dermatologists and millions of users to achieve clear skin for over 30 years. Helps to clear skin, cut oil production, detox and much more. 100% Organic No additives. [Ler-o-sett]
- Our award winning Clay Treatment is an effective spot treatment and facial mask that can be used overnight, as needed and is hypoallergenic. It can be as useful tool to fight multiple skin conditions
- LEROSETT® helps clear pimples, ingrown hairs, tightens pores, detoxifies, cuts oil production, improves skin clarity & texture. Helps minimize inflammation, redness, infection and minimizes scarring.
- Our mask contains naturally high levels of zinc to minimizes oil production and boost proteins that can help heal & protect against infection. Only a 1-millimeter thick layer is needed, dries in minutes absorbing impurities, oils and pimple-causing clogs that help prevent future breakouts.
- 4-6 weeks supply. Made in Sweden Since 1987
- Suitable for all skin types
100% Organic Made in Sweden
How LEROSETT® Works
LEROSETT® is a thin clay; you lightly rub it into the skin about 1-millimeter thick. As LEROSETT® dries, it quickly expands and attracts dead skin cells and impurities between the particle layers of the clay. LEROSETT® absorbs the positively charged impurities, the dead skin cells, and oils that cause a pimple.
Naturally high levels of zinc in LEROSETT® then help boost natural proteins that protect against infection and minimize the oil production that started a pimple in the first place, all without added chemicals.
“I have had acne clients tell me the LEROSETT® is magic!!”
I started introducing my clients to the LEROSETT® line of products. The LEROSETT® Clay Treatment and the Healing Serum are two things I simply wouldn’t be without in my acne clinic. They make getting skin clear from acne much easier. LEROSETT® is the ticket for acne.
Jane Dudik, Master Esthetician & Owner
The Acne Treatment Clinic, Vancouver, WA